Keep an eye out in case you missed it, there was another version just in case anyone missed it the first time.
FUN FACTS ABOUT DUBAI
Between 15 and 25% of the world construction cranes are currently in Dubai
• In Dubai a new skyscraper is built everyday
• Dubai is considered the fifth safest city in the world
• Dubai is the Englishmen’s most popular weekend destination. It exceeds even Paris
• Dubai has an indoor ski slope, which daily produces 6000 tons of snow
• In Dubai, there is a considerable focus on getting everyone to work. Even a job description as ‘Red Cone” can be used in a construction site.
• On 13 of January has been declared as an official Bush public Holiday in Dubai. After U.S. President George Bush visited the city in 2008.
• Dubai is one of the most visited city in the whole world
• Booming business Environment
• There are no street address in Dubai
• There is no personal or income taxes in Dubai
• Each year there are 1 in 5 person who purchases Gold in Dubai.
• The world’s largest Horses can be found in Dubai
• The train station Khalid bin Al Waleed Train station does not look like ordinary train station it looks more like a 5 star hotel