Sunday, May 10, 2015

Manny is a "Sore Loser" and "Coward" according to Mayweather


"Manny Pacquiao you're not in my

 level, period" - Mayweather


"Manny Pacquiao you're not in my level, period" - Mayweather

Mayweather was not pleased with the complications that came out after winning the fight of the century. "Excuses, excuses, excuses," "I'm not going to buy into the bull----… and I don't want the public to buy into the bull----. He lost. He knows he lost. I lost a lot of respect for him after all of this." Mayweather added.

Mayweather also said in the interview that he would defeat Manny Pacquiao 100 out of 100 times.

source: cbssports,abscbnnews

For those who have seen the fight, who is the real champion? Who fought better, Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather? 

►► Comment, Like, Share, Join  FB Page & Follow me on Twitter