The Philippines is expected to bring home $24 Billion or PHP 1-Trillion from his four-day state visit of President Rodrigo Duterte in China.
This was confirmed by Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez on Friday.
List of the 25 BIG projects covered by China’s 15B investment that brought home by President Duterte
Billions of dollar worth of deals from the Chinese Government and Businessman.
Despite of criticisms, the supporters of President Duterte believes that the peaceful talks of China and the Philippines can give positive results in the upcoming years.
List of PH projects covered by China’s $15-B investment pledges to Duterte:
1. Bonifacio Global City-Ninoy Aquino International Airport Segment of Metro Manila Bus Rapid Transit-EDSA project by BCDA and China Road and Bridge Corp.
2. BCDA-China Fortune Land Real Estate project (memorandum of understanding)
Safe and smart city projects for BCDA by BCDA and Huawei Technologies
3. Transportation and logistics infrastructure at Sangley Point by Cavitex Holdings, International Container Terminal Services Inc. and China Harbour Engineering
4. Joint venture agreement of Jimei Group of China and Expedition Construction Corp. for infrastructure projects
5. North Negros biomass and South Negros biomass project by North Negros Biopower and Wuxi Huaguang Electric Power Engineering
5. Globe Telecom projects to improve network quality and capacity
6. Jin Jiang hotel room capacity expansion from 1,000 to 2,000 by Double Dragon Properties and Hotel of Asia Inc.
7. Joint development project on renewable energy by Columbus Capitana and China CAMC Engineering
8. New Generation Steel Manufacturing Plant by Mannage Resources and SIIC Shanghai International Trade HK
9. Joint venture on steel plants by Global Ferronickel and Baiyin International
Renewable energy projects by Xinjiang TBEA Sunoasis
10. Davao coastline and port development project by Mega Harbor Port and Development and China Harbour Engineering
11. Manila Harbour Center reclamation by R-II Builders Inc. and China Harbour Engineering
12. Cebu International and Bulk Terminal project by Mega Harbour Port and CCCC Dredging Company
13. Cabling manufacturing facilities by MVP Global Infrastructure Group and Suli Grp Ltd.
14. Manila EDSA Bus Transportation program by Phil State Group and Yangtse Motor group and Minmetals International
Hybrid rice production by SL Agritech and Jiangsu Hongqi Seed Inc.
15. Bus manufacturing facility by Zhuhai Bus and Coach Co.
16. Banana plantation project by AVLB Asia Pacific and Shanghai Xinwo Agriculture Development Co.
17. 300MW Pulangi-5 Hydro Project by Greenergy Co. and Power China Guizhou Engineering Corp.
18. Pasig River, Marikina River and Manggahan Floodway bridges construction project by Zonar Construct and SinoHydro
19. Ambal Simuay sub-river basin flood control project by One Whitebeach Land Development and Sino Hydro
20. Nationwide island provinces link bridges by Zonarsystems and PowerChina Sino Hydro
21. Railway project (study) by MVP Global Infrastructure group and China Railway Engineering Corp.
All the projects was expected to be completed before the end of President Duterte’s term on 2022.