Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day 2017

Happy Mother’s Day 2017: Mother’s Day Wishes, Greetings, Quotes, Whatsapp Status and Facebook Messages

Mothers Day is a celebration of motherhood and influence that mothers have on society. A celebration of Mother’s Day began in the early 20th century. Mother’s Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the person, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May. Mother’s Day is celebrated every year on the second Sunday of May. It is the day specially dedicated to the woman who devotes all her life for the well-being of her child and in return for this selfless love from her, she expects nothing. This year, in India, it’s all set to be observed on Sunday, May 14. It complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as Father’s Day, Siblings Day, and Grandparents Day.

In the United States, a celebration of Mother’s Day began in the early 20th century. It is not related to the many celebrations of mothers and motherhood that have occurred throughout the world over thousands of years, such as the Greek cult to Cybele, the Roman festival of Hilaria, or the Christian Mothering Sunday celebration (originally a commemoration of Mother Church, not motherhood). However, in some countries, Mother’s Day has become synonymous with these older traditions.

I remember my mother`s prayers and they have always followed me.They have clung to me all my life.

This day is very special to me,i have no words how i express my love to you my mom.Thanks for being my mom.

For me you are my ideal,you taught me to be a man. Your kindness,love and care,everything is unexpressed.Thanks Mom.

I always pray to God,May you live long,May you always be with me.Love you more than my life.Love You Mom.

Hey mom,I thank god for having such a mom like you. You are just not like the other moms.I LOVE YOU.

Only a mother as perfect as you,could have a daughter as perfect as me.

Happy Mother`s Day!May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.

Mom I love you so much!Thanks for everything you have given me or will give me.You will never know how much I love you.

If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother,it would be a Mother`s Day every day.

Love your mother,the most beautiful person on this earth.Our best critic yet our strongest supporter.

Mother`s Love:The greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience.

I love my mom.No matter what we go through,no matter how much we argue because I know,at the end she`ll always be there for me.

Mother is my greatest heroine. She`s always beside me whether I lose or win. Happy mother`s day.

Mother: It is a beautiful feeling, A beautiful word, A beautiful poem, A beautiful character to portray.. I love my mom a lot.

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people,promptly announces she never did care for pie.

I believe in love at 1st sight because I m in love wid my mom since i opened my eyes

They forget that in any difficulty their mother is always with them, forever and ever.

The love she has deep in her heart, Always gives me a good jump start, She is the one who”s love is true, Thank u Mom for being u

Being a great mother is a very hard role, but mother u r the star for this one I know, I love you Mom. Happy Mothers Day

Definition of a Mother Mother”s care higher than the heaven. Happy Mother”s DayIf there was a day for everything You have given to me as a mother, It would be Mother”s Day every day.

A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.

Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he”ll end up hating you.

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.

Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.

Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children.

The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice…MOTHER

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.

If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother”s Day every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment