1. Lunges: Stand straight up with hands on hips. Take a step forward with one leg, bending at knee until it forms a 90 degree angle. Step back and repeat on other leg. Perform 10 to 20 times per leg for 3 sets. To increase the intensity hold dumbbells in each hand.
2. Donkey Kicks: Start on all fours, hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart. Keeping right foot flexed and leg bent, raise right leg and press your heels towards the ceiling until your foot is directly above your butt. Squeeze glutes and slowly return to starting position but keep knee off the ground. Repeat 15 times then switch legs. Perform 3 sets.
3. Fire Hydrant: Start on all fours, hands shoulder width and knees hip-width apart. Open your left leg out to the side. until your inner thigh is parallel with floor. Squeeze glutes and abs and return to starting position with knee only slightly off floor. Repeat 15 times and then switch legs. Perform 3 sets.
4. Squat Pulse: Begin standing with legs shoulder width-apart, toes turned out, arms straight in front of you. Squat down and keep knees in line with toes. Keep your back straight throughout the movement. Stay in squat position and pulse up and down, raising and lowering butt. Pulse 15 times before standing all the way up. Perform 15 pulses for 3 sets. To increase intensity, hold a dumbbell in each hand.
5. Weighted bridge: Lay face up on the floor with dumbbell or plate on hips. Your feet should be placed slightly wider than your hips and under your knees. Pushing through your heels, lift your hips off the floor by squeezing your glutes and hamstrings. Slowly go back to starting position. Perform 15 reps for 3 sets each.