Wednesday, January 03, 2018

40 LOVING TEXTS TO SEND RIGHT NOW TO MAKE YOUR SPOUSE’S DAY


Share it if you like it  

Sample loving texts to make your spouse smile, including thinking of you texts, sappy texts, intimate texts, apology texts and humorous texts.

I’ve been trying to text something nice to my husband every day this month since that is our love experiment of the month.

And I gotta say . . . . it's getting hard to come up with original material! This has nothing to do with my husband’s boundless awesomeness and everything to do with my lame, directionless texting.

So, just some advice before we dig into sample texts, I would say if you want to give your relationship a little boost by way of text messages for say a week or a month, I would really recommend having a theme or some prompts to work with. For example, tell them something you appreciate about them every day or something you were grateful that they did for you. Or you could send a fun memory you had together every day.





Now if you want to just send a one-time loving text, I’ll include some of the following ideas to get your mind rolling. I find it best to start with something like:

“Hey babe [or your choice of pet name], I’ve just been thinking about you and . . . [insert loving text]”
Loving Text Prompts:
Thinking of You:

Having one of those days and gosh, I’m so glad you’re in my life.

Hey there handsome/beautiful [insert business item here]

No matter how you feel about yourself today, remember there’s AT LEAST one person who thinks you are the most competent, awesome, amazing person in the world.

What can I do to make your day or night easier? Really, I want to help.

I’ve been thinking about you all day

I can’t wait to see you.

Miss your face.

I loved spending time together this morning/last night.

So proud of you for working so hard babe.

Wish you were here with me right now.

Thinking about you and it's making me smile.

Just making your favorite dinner over here.

How’s that project going to work today? Hope you’re having a good day!
Sappy:

I just got a huge wave of love for you.

I don’t say it enough, but I hope you know how much I appreciate you.

I love it when you _____


Guess what???? [what?] I love you more than anything in the whole wide world.

I can’t imagine my life without you.

I really admire your ability to _____ That is so important to me and you are awesome at it.

Just thinking about [our first date/first kiss/wedding/etc]. I love that memory- I’d do it all over again!

Remember that time when we ______? Gosh, I love you.

Just wanted to hit the pause button today to tell you how grateful I am to be your spouse.

Today’s been meh so far, I just want to snuggle with you.

Thanks for always believing in me.

I love our life together.
Intimate:

(Maybe I wasn’t clear in the bold title, but these mean sexy times texts- or anticipating sexy times. These are really excellent texts to send your spouse in the middle of the day and your message can be totally clear just by using the ever-helpful winky emoticon. And then maybe add a kiss-blowing/winky emoji just to keep your intentions crystal clear.)

You + me tonight??

Last night was AMAZING! Let’s do that again.

Let’s make tonight all about you

Let’s have some fun tonight Wink, wink.

You earned a massage when you get home tonight.

You were lookin’ good this morning
Apology/Rough Days:

I’m sorry, you were right.

Sorry, I was weird last night, can we start over? Let me make it up to you tonight.

I know I don’t always do things right, but I’m trying because I love you. I will always keep trying. Thanks for being patient with me.


Sorry, your work sucks- I so appreciate all you do for our family even when I don’t say it enough!

Sorry, you’re having a rough day. Back massage tonight?
Humorous:

Still laughing about what you said last night . . .

I’m prepping my arms for a long, warm embrace when you get home. I suggest you do the same. Otherwise, it will be lopsided. Don’t ruin this for me.

Gosh, stop making me think about you. I’m busy!

Guess what???? [what?] Chicken butt. Just kidding, I love you.

If those fail, just send them this gif of a baby trying to drink a shake through a window: Gets me every time.

Happy texting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment