It’s time to celebrate your mom for Mother’s Day
Again this year and we’ve got all the best quotes for you to express your love as well as make your mom giggle.
Read on for all the best quotes from celebrities, philosophers, and more to make your mother’s day special.
1. My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
– Jack Nicholson
2. God made mothers because he couldn’t be everywhere.
– Yiddish Proverb
3. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
– Tenneva Jordan
4. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
– Theodore Hesburgh
5. Of all the roles I’ve played, none has been as fulfilling as being a mother.
– Annette Funicello
6. A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
– Author Unknown
7. I know how to do anything—I’m a mom.
– Roseanne Barr
8. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
9. I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!
– Arianna Huffington
10. Don`t forget Mother`s Day. Or as they call it in Beverly Hills, Dad`s Third Wife Day.
– Jay Leno
A mother's love needs to be given unconditionally to establish trust and a firm foundation of emotional intimacy in a child's life.