People Who Should’ve Checked Their Photo Backgrounds Before Posting Online
These days, everyone and his dog has a camera phone. With the overall increase of photos being taken each second comes an increase in the likelihood of said photos being a complete fail. If the following examples are anything to go by, we may as well give up now and go live in the woods somewhere far, far away from any machine that has the ability to log into Facebook.
If we can learn anything from these people’s unfortunate mistakes, it’s that you should always check behind, in front and beside you before you’ll allow any photo to be taken in your presence. That goes for mirrors, too. They’re always the ones to catch you out.
1. Is that… a foot?
2. Ha-pee Christmas
3. Who’s bombing who?
4. Bumming about
5. It’s a girl!
6. I wouldn’t even be mad
7. I had a similar incident during Zante ’11
8. That’s going to hurt
9. Look what’s rocked up in the background
10. When you can’t deal with the PDA
11. His face says it all
12. I’m not sure what’s going on here, but I like it
13. This knee-rly spoiled the photo
14. Not quite how they’d envisioned this going…
15. Photoshop fail
16. Don’t turn around, kid
17. Please remember who’s taking the photo here
18. Perfect timing
19. Bart Simpson is real