Wednesday, November 07, 2018

How to Stick to Keto

Get the Keto Diet Results you Want!

Some of the most popular questions I get are: How can I stay on track and get good keto diet results? or How do I stick to it? or How do I keep going without giving up? — Or something to that nature.

Dieting is always hard. No matter who you are.

Just remind yourself why you’re doing this and why you want to succeed and this will push you even harder to reach your fullest potential with your keto diet results.

After getting so many of the same questions, I thought I’d share with you some of my kick-ass ways to stick to keto. These are simple yet they are really helpful. They’ve helped me and countless other people. Hope they help you if you’re struggling, too. Share with a friend if he/she is struggling with their diet. This list doesn’t HAVE TO be just to get healthy keto diet results. It can be for any diet plan.

Remember – It’s all about commitment and consistency to reach goals.

Get Optimum Keto Diet Results with these Tips:

Realize (and admit) that food is NOT a reward or a comfort. It took me a long time to truly realize (and admit) that I was using food as a coping mechanism. We all know there are better ways to cope with the good days and the bad days than to turn to food. So, I highly suggest you find a replacement. Learn to cope with the good and the bad without food (or a drink) and you will kick this bad habit to the curb quicker than you think.Clean out your kitchen of ANY foods you should NOT eat. Just do it. If you feel really bad about throwing stuff in the trash – donate it. But the key is to get it out of your house for the best keto diet results.It’s okay to Keep it Simple if you’re not big into cooking. Keto recipes found on the web might be a little more complicated than they need to be. You don’t have to get all fancy to do keto right. It doesn’t have to be that hard! And, it’s okay if you have the same thing two or three times a week. It’s not going to kill you. You won’t be doing Keto wrong if you choose to keep it simple. I promise.

Avoid the grocery store (if you can). And if you can’t – shop in a circle inside the store – meaning: Everything you need in a grocery store will be on the outer perimeter of the store. Meats/veggies are rarely in the center aisles. All the aisles in between are filled with the processed junk you don’t need on Keto.

BONUS: To make your life even easier – opt for grocery delivery. This can (and will) change your life. Maybe try AmazonFresh. It’s available only in limited areas – Click this link to see if it’s available for you: AmazonFresh

Fill up your water bottle every time you leave the house. I laugh at myself every time because I feel like I’m preparing to cross a desert, but – SERIOUSLY – keep water with you at all times. Fill it up every chance you get. Tracking your water intake is good too. Just keep drinking! Unless you’re sure you’re drinking enough, chances are, you’re probably not. Free Shipping when you purchase 2 or more Hydro Flask items!

Don’t be discouraged by extremists. “Yeah, that’s not really keto,” said a friend of mine when I told her my favorite new snack was Blue Diamond’s Habanero BBQ Almonds. Seriously? I gave up snacking on Snickers bars and you’re telling me I’m doing it wrong? Every day you spend eating less than your daily limit of carbs is a win. Don’t listen to people who tell you-you’re not winning hard enough.Don’t plan on stopping. Someone asked me a couple weeks ago when I was going to stop eating low carb. “Honestly?” I said, “I haven’t even thought about it. Do you know how hard it is to stop eating sugar? It took me a month to stop craving bread and rice and corn and potatoes. Why would I plan on ever going back to that?” You never know, I might change my mind in the future, but this isn’t something I am thinking about now.Be encouraged! Choosing to cut out carbs and sugar is no small decision. You deserve a medal for even attempting this! It sounds simple, but it’s far from easy. The praise you’ll receive for your progress will be music to your ears. Everyone loves a success story, and this lifestyle makes that success attainable!

Get motivated by others before/after pics. I don’t know about you – but I find it extremely motivating to see others success pics. If you haven’t looked at before/after pics before – you should check out the keto group on Reddit here. Maybe it will even inspire you to take before and after pics of yourself!

Have fun with this way of eating. It can be difficult or fun. It is YOUR decision. I choose FUN any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment