Sunday, June 09, 2019

Pineapple Coconut Milk Smoothie

I saw this recipe at Yummylife. I never tried the smoothie with the combination of coconut milk and Greek yogurt. So when I saw this I was very tempted. So I have decided to give it a try.

Ingredients:

Quick cooking oats - 1/4 cup (I have used Quaker oats)
Chia seeds - 1-1/2 teaspoons
Coconut Milk - 1 cup ( I have used home made.)
Greek Yogurt - 1/4 cup
Pineapple chunks - 1 cup (frozen works too. I have used fresh)
Sugar - 2 teaspoons (Optional. Adjust to pineapple sweetness)


Add oats,pineapple, Sugar if using and chia seeds to blender / food processor. Blend to smooth paste. Add yogurt, Coconut milk and whip to desired smoothness.


I had it immediately but the recipe called for 4 hours or overnight refrigeration.
Shake before drinking.
 
Share...

No comments:

Post a Comment