Saturday, November 21, 2020

Top 15 Pinoy Food Blog 2020

 



Share & spread the love!

1. Yummy.ph | Philippines Food Magazine


Yummy.ph is the online companion for anyone who loves to cook and eat. Inspiring readers to be creative with their home menus, Yummy features delicious recipes that are quick, easy, and with ingredients readily available in any supermarket. Yummy.ph also delivers product and supermarket news, expert advice, and other food and restaurant features. 



Website:
https://www.yummy.ph


2. Panlasang Pinoy

My name is Vanjo Merano. I am a Filipino IT professional living in Chicago. This Filipino food blog was created so that we can share our best Filipino and Asian recipes for everyone to enjoy. As huge fan of the Filipino way of cooking, it is our goal to share Filipino dishes and show you how to cook Filipino food. Aside for my deep passion in cooking and my continuous craving for the distinctive Filipino taste, I was motivated to shoot videos and create this food blog because I noticed that Filipino Cuisine is so underrated. I want Filipino Food to be noticed, known, tasted, and enjoyed by the rest of the world. This blog aims to introduce Filipino food to the rest of the world through proper education. 



Website:
https://panlasangpinoy.com

3. Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ | Pinoy Food Recipes Website

Panlasang Pinoy Recipes is a food blog created to share a collection of local and foreign recipes that have been modified to suit Filipino taste. This blog was started in 2012. The recipes here are a compilation of those obtained from different food blogs. Starting a food blog is not that easy. You should love what you are doing. Hence, having passion for cooking will be a requirement. We cooked a lot in our house. We tried avoiding buying cooked food. It helps us a lot in making this blog. With the desire to establish a good restaurant in the future and interest in making a blog and using modern technology, this food blog was born.



Website:
https://www.panlasangpinoyrecipes.com

4. Filipino Style Recipe | List of Pinoy Food Recipes

I started Filipino Style Recipe in August 2011 when I found out my interest in cooking. I’m a Computer Science graduate whose devotion is to develop applications to help work easier. Web application is one of my expertise were everyone can share and access information. Since I have this experience, I used it and found that blogging is one of the good tools for sharing information. I used to be a hobbyist and amateur photographer when I bought my first DSLR camera in 2010. I joined in photography group where most of the members are beginners like me. We shared ideas and knowledge based on our own experience. We attend some seminars and photo shoots to enhance our ability and to establish some friends as well. I bought some gadgets to support my curiosity especially in food photography. 



Website:
http://filipinostylerecipe.com

5. Casa Baluarte Filipino Recipes

Casa Baluarte, a place to find the best simple recipes, mostly Filipino recipes. By the way, I am your admin Cecilia, from Iloilo City, Philippines to OC, California and now in Collin County, Texas.



Website:
https://www.casabaluartefilipinorecipes.com

6. Pepper.ph | Philippines Culinary Blog

Pepper publishes playful recipes and curious food stories for creative folks in the Philippines. In the future—if we make it—we’d like to expand our coverage to highlight the wealth of untapped food in Southeast Asia. 



Website:
http://www.pepper.ph

7. PagkaingPinoyTV

We are doing this to promote Filipino food, having traveled in many different countries we noticed that Filipino Food is underrated and less known and eaten by people compared to other asian foods such as Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. The goal of this site is to let the world know that we have an amazing food and culture and it is something that everybody should try and eat.



Website:
https://www.pagkaingpinoytv.com

8. Pinoy Food | Free Filipino Food Recipes

Here you will find dishes that my family and I cook during weekends or on special occasions. I cook special dishes only during birthday celebrations. That’s what happens when you train your maid to cook then she ends up better than you. It’s my husband Butch that often does the cooking these days. When my two girls lived with me, they also cooked when they find an interesting dish to experiment on. In this blog, expect only simple dishes. I avoid gourmet cooking because I don’t have the inclination and time to prepare them unless of course, the occasion is a birthday or anniversary dinner celebration. I also share recipes from Maya Kitchen, where I took a certification course on cake decoration. I didn’t need to buy birthday cakes because I did it all by myself. 



Website:
https://pinoyfoodblog.com

9. Delish PH | Cooking, eating and a whole lot more!

Hi, Ren here. Delish PH is a perfect place for those who wanted to learn the art of cooking. Delish PH provides tips and ideas how to cook easy, fast and healthy as well as other cooking stuff. On this site, you’ll get the chance to learn the art of cooking. With various featured recipes, you sure gonna nail it! My main objective is to really help peeps out there to learn how to cook easy and stress-free. Also, I always believe that when it comes to cooking, you need to be more innovative. 



Website:
https://www.delishph.com

10. Manila Spoon

I am Abby Raines, born in Manila, Philippines but currently residing in Holland, MI, USA. I am a lawyer turned stay-at-home mom. I have two tots (William – 6 and Sophie – 3) and one very loving husband (Mark), from England, for whom I am very thankful to the Lord for. My life is truly wonderful because of them. ManilaSpoon came into being due to my desire to have all my favorite recipes be compiled into one easy to access file. Having it all online not only makes it so convenient to find them (gone are the days of looking for the scraps of paper where I have written the recipes!); it is also a lot easier to share them with friends. 



Website:
https://www.manilaspoon.com

11. Pinoy Recipe | Serving the best filipino recipe

Pinoy Recipe offers the best Pinoy Recipes and other Asian recipes with pictures. Browse thousands of Filipino recipes with step by step procedures.



Website:
https://www.pinoyrecipe.net

12. Iloilo Food Trip

A collection of EATS and RECIPES focusing on the Flavours of Iloilo and beyond.



Website:
https://iloilofoodtrip.blogspot.com

13. Kawaling Pinoy

Hello! My name is Lalaine and welcome to Kawaling Pinoy where you’ll find hundreds of Filipino and Asian-inspired recipes, cooking tips, and how-to videos. I worked for many years as a Food Service Director in a skilled nursing facility up until May 2016 when I made the giant leap to quit my job and blog full-time. May I say, best decision ever? I feel so blessed to be able to wake up in the morning and do what I love to do in my pajamas! 



Website:
https://www.kawalingpinoy.com

14. Casa Veneracion | Philippines Home Cooking Blog

My name is Connie Veneracion. I am the wife of an engineer who was nicknamed Speedy by his mother for reasons I may never comprehend. We have two daughters, Sam and Alex. Sam went to photography school; Alex went to culinary school. No, we don’t have a “Clover” to complete the Totally Spies trio. But we do have a Penny. We’re a family that’s three quarters meat lover (Speedy, Alex and me) and one part vegetarian (Sam). That should explain the strange mix of recipes in this blog. 



Website:
https://casaveneracion.com

15. The Peach Kitchen

I’m Peachy, a foodie mommy living in the Philippines. I’m a mom to two daughters named PURPLE SKYE and PERIWINKLE MOONE and wife to a loving husband I fondly call peanutbutter. I am a foodie by heart, a coffee lover and a froyo and yogurt junkie. 





Share...

No comments:

Post a Comment