Thursday, February 01, 2018

SEA SALTED CHOCOLATE FAT BOMB RECIPE

I recently wrote about how I’m a complete sugar addict and since then I’ve fallen on and off the wagon over and over again, and each time has been due to my love, ice cream. Gosh, I love ice cream. I could eat it every day for every meal for the rest of my days and die a very large, but happy woman.




I just can’t keep doing this song and dance, though, because my overall health suffers and I’m a crank pot when I’ve eaten sugar, so to get back on the path to being the best me I can be (and lose a few pant sizes in the process), I created a new fat bomb recipe that will satiate my need for ice cream every night.

I want to lead a healthier life because a healthier Summer is a happier summer, and a happier Summer is a Summer who wants to live life, and the Summer I am right now is really none of those things.



 Low Carb meal plans with printable shopping lists!



SEA SALTED CHOCOLATE FAT BOMBS


Serves 10
Prep time 10 minutes
Dietary Diabetic, Gluten Free
Meal type Appetizer, Dessert
Misc Freezable, Pre-preparable

INGREDIENTS

1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Sunflower Butter
2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1/3 cup Cream Cheese
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
3 tablespoons Grassfed Butter
2 teaspoons Coarse Sea Salt

OPTIONAL

Your Favorite Sugar Substitute (I don't use a sugar substitute. Once you're used to not eating sugar, these are sweet enough without an additive.)
NOTE

These sea salted chocolate fat bombs are THE bomb and will help struggling ketos and low carb eaters with their dessert cravings.

DIRECTIONS

Step 1
Whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form then add vanilla and fold in.

Step 2

Place sunbutter, coconut oil, butter, cinnamon, Cream Cheese, and cocoa powder into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.

Step 3

Gently fold sunbutter mixture into whipped cream until well combined.

Step 4

Pipe mixture into silicone molds then sprinkle with coarse sea salt & freeze 6-8 hours or overnight.


FIND THIS RECIPE ALONG WITH EIGHT OTHERS IN THIS POST ABOUT THE NINE BEST KETO & LOW CARB RECIPES CURRENTLY ON THE DIRTY FLOOR DIARIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment