Monday, October 16, 2017

Sputnik: Pres. Duterte Tells CIA ‘Kill Me or Get Out of My Country’

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has accused the US Central Intelligence Agency of plotting his assassination, and not for the first time. Whether his allegations hold weight or not, the spying organization has demonstrably played a role in the slaying of numerous troublesome world leaders.

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte said October 12 the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) should be blamed in the event of his untimely death.

“As for me, I’ll be telling Filipinos: if I die, it’s America [that’s behind it]. It’s the CIA. CIA, stop f***ing! One day, I will just drive you away. Either your cahoots here will have to kill me or you have to get out of my country. Choose,” the President said.

t’s not the first time Duterte has trained his oratorical crosshairs on the CIA. In September 2016, he claimed he’d received reports the agency wanted him dead.

Moreover, in August, the Philippines National Democratic Front alleged the CIA had been plotting to overthrow the president for veering towards Russia and China in world affairs.

He went on to suggest his internal political opponents should join forces against him into “one command.”

“I would be happy really if they would start to merge. These Communists and Liberal Party members. These others who want me out of office, should unite in one group. I think you share the same ideological whatever so things won’t get scattered-we can focus on all of you. This is no threat. I said it is my mandated duty to keep this country safe and sound,” he concluded.

Source: Tatay Diging News Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment