Friday, December 29, 2017

Top 10 Auditions Singing Suprises & Emotional Worldwide (Video)






Joachim Sudergat
Calum Scott. I never will forget this name in my life. Awesome.
558
BlackMamba132
27:13 best dude ever
111
sultan khan
reality shows without Simon is just like a meal without salt.
151
Almie Gen Allosada
just one word describe. just WOW
83
Clarence Amber
amazing.....I'm jealous I wish I have a sister's like them
78
Beatrise Leiste
I watched it till the end, I've seen more than half of them but it was still worth it 😍
69
CutieDevilX3
The second I saw Christina Grimmie I felt so sad all over again <3 rest in peace such a beautiful soul
39
Earondufax
He made Simon Cowell speechless...
67
Rajiv Pariagsingh
I like how Christopher says me nan. Also, notice how all his stage fright and nervousness goes away once he starts singing? Dude was born to sing.
2
Wezzel
bars and melody are legends
23
Phuckhai Phsn
what's happend with Samon when i heard the man sing at 34:00? after his performace, he didn't want to talk anymore, he seem sad, really sad..........................................
36
Silly Tiger70
The girl with the black shirt in 4th power, i think i liked her the most out of them lol.
27
Suri Rawr
Christina will always be remembered for what she loved to do the most: singing with natural passion.
18
wu lize
18:45 best version of defying gravity
20
Night Fall
R.I.P Christina Grimmie..
20
kaori takeda
Cristina Grimmy, Calum Scott,4th Power
22
White Fang
David: He fancy Alesha! He don't like Amanda! Charlie: Amanda, you're beautiful as well. David: He is lyin! XXD
19
Karen Zayat
Who is calum scott and what is wrong with him because people always talk about him ???
7
londonmarcos
The Philipines girls are fantastic! Its very rare to meet a group that is so equally talented! Congratulations!
14
Ran Chan
OMG I love the 4 sisters so much! <3 The four of them are so talented and there's this thing about people from the Philippines that makes them so loveable x)
106
Emely S.
I love the first group. They were amazing😍
13
Maisa Basino
4TH IMPACT.galing niu kbbyan.
9
printsnapzap printsnapzap
im from the philipines
11
Capslock Gaming
I cannot understand why such amazing talents like Calum Scott,Beau Dermott need shows to get famous. Poeple like them is what our music business neads.
10
Jagge Jagger
So incredibly sad what happened to Christina Grimmie. She was just absolutely spectacular! I'm not religious in any way shape or form but if there is a god then Please God Bless Her Soul ..
9
Delicious Gaming
19:32... the guy in the top left 😂😂😂😂😂😂
10
신 재 연
Simon Cowell reminds me of Gordon Ramsay lmao
10
Vox Veritates
Thanksmuch for the upload. 'Seen most of them, but this stuff is so GOOD for the soul. If "laughter is the best medicine" - then hearing singing like this must be the best tonic to "stay healthy".
8
Aggel Beqiri
34:00 i really cried,he's friend will are very proud for him😭😭😢
7
dale aquino
IM FROM THE PHILIPINES
8
Ella
The first group was just so energising and I felt like I was there omg
7
Nadezda Durcekova
Calum Scott your voice is strog clear congratulate
5
Charmaine Frans
Thank you for uploading this video len ken
5
Philip Tomlins
Subtitles are hilarious.
5
Roblox Gaming
idk why but i'm a philippino and when the philippino's perform to another nations and is like i'm proud or something i'm like yea philippino's are the best and all the other nations ik its very weird....XD I love the 4th power its amazing!...and who else pulse in the middle of a video and write a comment? ME!XD
5
waoua666
first girls are so KAWAIII
5
Berta Ponce
la mejor audición de 4 th impact saludos desde mexico
5
신 재 연
when Simon cowell cries too lol what a kick ass Simon
5
Marina Todorova
Where is Susan Boyle?
6

Lux Meow
55:43 to all those people who told him he was no good, need to get their hearing checked. Wow. With anxiety like that and still nailed it. Beautiful!
4

No comments:

Post a Comment